Mini Babybel® cheese cracker snacks. #BabybelTarget #HealthyHalloween - Lātrey.Clover

Mini Babybel® cheese cracker snacks. #BabybelTarget #HealthyHalloween

lunes, octubre 16, 2017




On my recent visit to Target, a came across these Halloween-themed Mini Babybel® cheese. Around my house, we really don't celebrate Halloween, but these Mini Babybel are too cute to pass. Aren't they adorable! 


Like I said, we don't celebrate Halloween, but I sure love to stock up on candy, I have a really sweet tooth. Don't judge me. 😝haha! But since I'm trying to be on the healthy wagon, this time I passed on the candy and went for the  Mini Babybel® cheese cracker snacks. 

I love that they are made with 100% real cheese and are a good source of calcium and protein. Perfect for an everyday snack for the whole family.


There's no science to it. 



Are you ready to pick up some Mini Babybel®? There are deals on Mini Babybel throughout the month of October. So don't wait too long!

You can find Mini Babybel® in the Cheese section at Target. We found ours right on the bottom shelf.




PIN IT for later!
 If you do celebrate Halloween, these Halloween themed Mini Babybel® cheeses are perfect for the kiddos! 

You Might Also Like

0